Location: Many locations
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Experience with Storage software: NetApp, EMC, HCI, Scality, etc.
- Experience delivering technical training.
- Significant understanding of Linux Operating System architecture (minimum of 5 years of experience operating Linux platforms)
- In-depth hands-on UNIX/Linux system administration skills and experience in managing large scale distributed environments (minimum of 5 years)
- Significant understanding of hardware, especially x86 platforms, including RAID architecture and file systems.
- Experience in storage environment (NAS, SAN, RAID, distributed file system, object storage, Restful API, Amazon S3)
- Solid networking knowledge: low-level networking concepts, bridging, bonding, VLAN, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of High Availability environment (distributed system, load balancing, cloud platforms)
- Knowledge with Web Servers, Backups, Email, Package Management, Monitoring in a large scale production environment
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell), Development skills in C/Java is definitely a plus
- Delivery of remote technical training sessions on products or third-party components for our customers.
- Run technology showcases or proof of concepts at customer sites and, where appropriate, provide consulting.
- Availability to travel to customer sites will if required (in accordance with governmental restrictions)
- Ability to create high-quality technical and business documentation, including systematically updating process documentation, customer architecture and configuration documentation upon change activity.