- Working with our customer’s engineering teams, you’ll contribute to all phases of project implementation, from inception to roll out. This will typically be in collaboration with an in-house consulting engineer.
- Develop solution architectures that address the technical requirements of our customer’s projects.
- Design and build prototype solutions that demonstrate required functionality with a graph database management system.
- Help prepare solution proposals for our customer’s engineering and management teams that help address the overall project goals.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have:
- Software development experience (2 years minimum)
- Either of the two below:
- Solid understanding of Python with experience of API and database development with some knowledge of front end development.
- Solid experience developing with Vue.js and other web application framework’s with some backend development experience.
- Comfortable following a DevOps methodology and a Development Process that leverages pull requests, code reviews, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
- A preference for quality and well documented code.
It will be a plus to have:
- Experience with NoSQL or Graphical databases
- Familiarised with how to deploy Open Source solutions in enterprise companies
- In dept experience with best practices for Agile Software development in SAFE framework or similar
- Other related experience within software development
- Extensive experience with software testing, including muck services
- Work with colleagues that are spread all over Europe. The bulk of the work will be delivered remotely in CEST
Location and Languages:
- EMEA, requiring proficiency in English and at least 1 additional European language
- Dedicated two week training programme to familiarise yourself with the basics of the database.