In cooperation with
Location: Lisbon - Portugal
A career-changing opportunity has been opened at Clockworx Solutions (in association with Pegasus Consultancy). Working on the cutting edge of robotic process automation and business analytics, we are a company specialised in software development, process optimization, and digital transformation.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions to our clients, helping them achieve their business goals with cutting-edge technology. We want you to join us!
As a Process Engineer Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of highly skilled professionals and gain valuable experience in process improvement, project management, business, and software/engineering methods and approaches.
The internship will provide you with hands-on experience and an opportunity to develop both technical and soft skills, making it a valuable stepping stone in your career.
- Analyse current business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement process enhancements
- Assist in the documentation of process workflows and best practices
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of automation opportunities
- Participate in software development projects, assisting with requirements gathering and testing
- Support project managers in project planning, tracking, and reporting
- Work closely with our experienced team to optimize and streamline our internal processes
What are we looking for?
- Basic knowledge of software development and programming concepts
- An interest in engineering and process optimization methodologies and tools (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean)
- An interest/experience with any business systems and tools
- Awareness of project management tools and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or a related field.
- Available to work as an intern for 6 months
What do we offer?
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Mentorship from experienced professionals
- Opportunity to contribute to real-world projects and process improvements
- Competitive internship stipend
- Remote or hybrid position