IT Project Manager
Location: EUROPE - Remote
Pegasus Consultancy is a post-sales services company working with trending vendors in the IT industry. We deliver training and consultancy projects including implementation, deployment, and configuration worldwide.
Within a dynamic industry and in a multicultural company, you will learn something new every single day. Would you like to be part of this exciting adventure?
We are looking for a German-speaking Project Manager for a leading network security vendor.
About the role:
- Responsible for project success and managing client relationships
- Coordinate meetings, and efforts, track progress, and report status
- Lead project teams and members on ongoing projects
- Ability to manage project resources, and complex situations and translate requirements
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables
- Proactive in work and able to handle/communicate escalations
We are looking for:
- Preferably 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager within IT Infrastructure, Network or Security
- Certifications are not mandatory but an understanding of project management skills is a must
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and oral/written communication
- Technical knowledge of database and networking is preferred
- Experience in leading project teams and collaborating with team members in a customer-facing environment
- Role to begin in January 2024 and fully remote
- Part-time 20 hours per week initially and then transition to a full-time role
- Business understanding, people management and soft skills are highly valued